5/18/09

Top 10 Influential Blogs of 2009 - Almost, But Not Quite

Are u a geek?Image by Davic via Flickr

Here are my partial nominees for the Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009.

1. Ada of Adaphobic - Cute blogger
2. Dee of Tales From the Mom Side - Cute mom
3. Kelvin of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0 - Knows how to win
4. Rye of Flamindevil - Cute, single and available
5. Silver of Dare to Speak Out - Cute and acute and shoots from the hips
6. Snow of Dear Bloggery - OMG cute
7. Roy of The Struggling Blogger - My kind of writer
8. Doc Z of Zorlone - My kind of poet
9. Fedhz of Fedhz/Home Buddies - Cute Mom
10. Ask for it - I know you wanna

You'd all get a decent write up when I have completed the line up. Please bear with Lolo Jan.

Why partial list?

I am not lacking for possible nominees. I'm not, however, too confident with my bench warmers. I need reassurance that they are hungry for this kind of project. I need bloggers with fire in their bellies. If I'm going to push for your nomination I had better make sure you'd do the following -

1. blog hop to gain exposure and more readers for your blog
2. ask your own readers to write a post about this writing project themselves.
3. convince your followers to include you in their own top 10 list.
4. keep doing your outstanding work in your blog as this translates into more votes.
5. coordinate with me and among yourselves so we'd be making significant results.

Lolo Jan's advice: You need a vote - ask for it

Use every weapon in your arsenal. Be charming. Be eloquent. Be funny. Anything to make yourself heard so you get the vote of the blogs you're visiting. Throw yourself into this project wholeheartedly. If you don't get the vote you covet, take heart, at the very least you'd get yourself more readers and friends. Not so bad, right?

Be anything but coy. To get what you need you have to ask for it.

Vote for me, too

I need you to vote for me. There - I've said. Quite simple, right? Okay, one more time with feeling: vote for me, capice? Ahahaha.

Now, that's not so bad huh? Moving on....

Take no prisoners, guys


Really now. I need you to win. Barring this, you have to make a very strong showing. As of now, you're all influential to me. But take this to another level.

Be exasperatingly (for the opposition at least) INFLUENTIAL.

I will end this with a warning: I reserve the right to replace the persons I listed here. That's allowed - and I will use it without remorse. Nobody is safe.

Go get your vote now.

Did you like this post? You may consider opting for a free subscription via email or feed so you will not miss future updates.

Related Posts:
The Lost Art of Being Silly
Blogging Tip: How to Build Your Personal Brand
Gearing Up for a Word War: When Do You Push the Button?





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]