Okay it's the polyphemus moth. This tan colored moth usually found in North America can eat 86, 000 times its own weight at birth. Go figure.
I bring this up because I'm feeling the pressure of feeding this baby blog. It has become a beast, demanding daily feedings. I go to work in the morning and it eyes me suspiciously as I leave - perhaps doubting if I'd bring home the bacon for its night feeding. Which is a correct assumption. Because I have doubts myself.
At work, I think up blog ideas. Where do I go this time for inspiration - shall I raid the family treasure trove of secrets and dirty linens? Or should I mine first my neighbors' antics?
But why bother. Why not post at my own pace, say thrice a week. The problem is that the baby's pediatrician named Mr. Analytics says every time I leave the baby at home to socialize my baby's vital signs drops dangerously low.
My parental instinct is thus challenged. True, I did not ask my baby if it wanted to be brought in this world. I did it entirely on my own. Now, I have to grin and bear it and wait for the time it becomes of age so I can leave it well enough alone. Angelina Jolie can of course take a liking to it and adopt it. But what are my freakin chances? Nada. My baby and I are not from Africa.
Am I missing something? Should I ask somebody to babysit once in a while so papa can play? How do you think I should handle my baby?
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=b7603d1c-1315-4519-a001-d5dd30ac7cfe)



